A dream to be accomplished

Dear All,
Here is my first interview with one of my students Kailash Keerthi Chandra (KKC) who made a transition in his career from being an E-Support officer for one of the biggest books outlet in the US to a chef.......


Me: Hi Kailash
KKC: Hello Mam
Me: Kailash tell me about yourself
KKC: I did my graduation from St. Joseph's in 2012, and then I joined Knoah Solutions as e-support officer for the process Barnes & Noble. I worked there for 11 months and then left the job.
Me:Oh wow ! Barnes & Noble, the biggest books outlet in the US. Why did you leave such a lucrative job?
KKC: Mam I studied commerce to fulfill my parents wish, else since my childhood I was interested in cooking.
Me: Can you tell me in detail?
KKC : Since childhood I was mama's boy, and I always used to be with my mummy, this is how I developed interest in cooking. After my 10th, I asked permission to join hotel management, but my parents were against it. So, I joined Intermediate and subsequently did my B.Com. And then started working, but at the same time, my dream of becoming a chef was also disturbing me, and this time luckily my parents agreed to put me in this course.
Me: Did they do that happily?
KKC: Yes, this time they did without much persuasion as I already had an University degree and good work experience.
Me: So where are you doing this course from?
KKC: I am doing a course on Food Production Craft from Regency College of Management, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Me: That's really good. So, finally your dream is about to fulfill. Congratulations for that. Do you want to say something to our readers?
KKC: Yes, I would like the parents or the future parents to teach their children to face the life positively with all its challenges and never give up on their dreams and if possible encourage them with their choices and interests.
Me: Thank you Kailash for allowing me to post your story on my page.
KKC: Thank you mam for giving me this opportunity.

So, Here is the end of my first interview. Hope you like it. And thank you for reading. You are always welcome for your feedback.Will be back with another story.

Kailash Keerthi Chandra

1 comments:

TaemeerNews said...

Best interview ... Shabaash!! :)
the unforgettable lines .... "I would like the parents or the future parents to teach their children to face the life positively with all its challenges and never give up on their dreams and if possible encourage them with their choices and interests."